No, no, the wedding I was waiting for has come and it has not let me down in any single way. It was as fabulous and as royal and perfect as I could of imagined it to be....This was Gossip Girl's Blair Waldorf's wedding to Prince Louis. The 100th episode!!! Anyone who knows me, knows that I am completely obssessed. I aspire to be like Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester) on the daily.
Who knew that in just five short years, she could turn that headband into an actual tiara. The twist, the turns and the absolute ANXIETY this episode gave me was phenomenal. If you have not yet seen this episode turn to tvdome.eu and search gossip girl. TRUST.
Enough talk, let's get into the fashion.......
Blair's original dress was stunning. I mean, she looks stunning in anything but the hand stitched bead work, delicate top and couture gathered bottom......Le sigh......Vera Wang, let's have a round of applause!
But, she couldn't get married to Louis in it after losing the baby and getting in the accident with Chuck Bass (who she belongs with).
So she surpassed this baby up.......
And got married in an equally stunning dress instead that was also created by Vera Wang, who was actually a guest appearance on the show!
It was, indeed, a royal gown fit for none other than Queen B herself. Along with her stunning tiara, one of my favorite things about her on her wedding day was her gorgeous, thick mermaid hair! It almost makes me want to go back to brunette!....almost....
And then there was Serena Vanderwoodson, M.O.H and the S to the B. Stunning in yet again another Vera Wang original. Blaire couldn't let her best friend NOT look stunning on her day. The draped one shoulder, delicate peach/pink, and the ruffles flowing.....How is Dan Humphry NOT in love? Besides the fact that they are step-siblings.....
And the Brides Maids, looking like a Peonies bouquet themselves, Blaire's minions. Dresses, again, by the darling queen of weddings- Vera. Bravo. You have outdone yourself in not one, two, but THREE ways this time. (or four or five counting the Kardshian weddings she has done).
A wedding MADE for Blaire Waldorf.
And of course we can't forget Prince Louis, looking like a true prince charming in all white and the solid gold buttons. Such a gentalman....or is he......
And then the middle AND the ending twist that no one had suspected.....well, I may have guessed it since episode one...But of course who to expect to ruin a day like this for our beloved Manhattan Elite? None other than Georgina, herself. And it is unlikely for even our villains in Manhattan's upper east side-ers to look bad, am I right?!
A little too gaudy for me. A little Lady Gaga meets the Sultan from Aladdin. But none the less, amazingly fashionable.
I had to do a segment on this.
Hope you all enjoyed!
Keep reading!
:D
xoxo








No comments:
Post a Comment