I just got done with a super fun and long day of doing a photo shoot with my good (and very talented) friend, Aryn Dougherty! She was doing a photography project with motion so objects in motion, photographer in motion and then both of us in motion at the same time. She did all of the hair, make up and the whole production. I was cast along side another friend, Janice; and together we brought it to life! Aryn did a fantastic job and I have to say it was definitely the most fun photo shoot i've ever done! I don't wanna give too much away but I will give you a sneak peak, behind the scenes! It was very high fashion in make up and hair and I LOVE THAT
Finished product
Janice and I
Latex body paint everywhere!
Aryn's sketches for makeup
voila!
ahhh so much fun!
I love fashion.
I live for this stuff.
Be inspired!
Have a good day, readers!
xoxo
Kouture

No comments:
Post a Comment