Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Miss Spring

Hello again lovelies. It's that time again. The time where the snow is melting and the weather is changing. Where everything is changing. Everything you think can happen, CAN. Anything you think you could never do and swore upon that you wouldn't, you probably will do. Life is funny that way, the way it takes its mischievous twists and turns. The way your life ends up exactly like your favorite Gossip Girl character's. Trapped. But at the cost of something greater. Or being momentarily lost? I'm sorry if I've lost you. My life has recently had a rather juicy and scandalous turn of events. But I am not Gossip Girl and this isn't a gossip site, it's FASHION. Which has everything and nothing to do with life all at the same time. But, my most favorite thing about this time of year is the clothing change! YES! Warmer clothes, more to show off. Hope you all have been hitting those buns and abs classes, weekly! Spring is upon us and you can't hide under those puffy, baggy, winter clothes forever-can you?
I created this set because I miss NYC. I miss Tiffany & Co. I miss the spring. And I miss who I used to be. I either have to love who I am becoming or change. It's as simple as changing an outfit. Or it should be. Either way I wanted to create this because I thought, 'What makes me happy'? I'll tell you what: Clothes, Shopping, and looking good (means feeling good for me!)
Happy shopping, readers! You can see my finds below.




Miss Spring


Juicy Couture slim fit shirt, $110
Mini skirt, $45
Nylon stocking, $7.99
Azzedine Alaia nude heels, €810
Zara studded boots, $159
H M flower hair accessory, £1.99


xoxo

Kouture

No comments:

Post a Comment