Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Shoe of the month?

Hello again, readers! I have just awoken from the dead! Or so it feel after you've been bed ridden for a week for the stomach flu! Awful awful awful! I don't wish it upon any of you!! But, a great awakening for me on my first day feeling a little bit better.....I stumbled upon a few websites I have heard about but never ventured upon before. A few of the famous "shoe of the month club" websites such as Kim Kardashian's Shoedazzle.com and also Kimora Lee's Justfab.com! They are both dazzling and they are both fabulous; especially in this economy. I know, as a shopping addict myself, I am always browsing websites window shopping and saving up for my next big shoe purchase of cheetah printed Betsey Johnson's or a sparkly pair of Jeffrey Campbell's Litas. But now, each of these websites charges you a membership monthly of just below $40.00 and you get a pair of shoes, paired JUST for you and shipped for free! That's a fantastic deal if you ask me. I have hit shoe heaven. One difference I noticed on dazzle and justfab is that shoedazzle DOES charge every month until you revoke your membership and justfab ONLY charges you if you like and want a pair of shoes for the month. Also, Shoedazzle.com are more look a like shoes of designers such as their signature pink bottom, much like my beloved Christian Louboutin's. Justfab are more original designs and actually (in my opinion), a bit more fashionable than the shoedazzle.com selection in both bags and shoes. Although I am in love with a jewelry paired piece form shoedazzle. Either way, memberships are free until your first purchase! I actually made my first purchase just now from Justfab.com and got 50% off my first purchase along with a 10 month magazine subscription to MORE magazine. Another option (which is really cool!) is that the subscription is worth $20 and you can opt to not get the subscription and get refunded instead. Awesome! These websites are more than I could of imagined and I will probably be active on both! Check them out, I promise you won't be disappointed. 

The find I snagged today at Justfab.com
A very stylish and desired bag from Justfab.com

A chique and simple "Jessica Simpson-like" shoe from shoedazzle.com


The jewelry set that's out of stock (I'M SO SAD) at shoedazzle.com


Happy shopping, readers!

xoxo

Kouture


No comments:

Post a Comment