Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

life's little luxuries.....

Hello, lovers!

Okay, so i'm changing this blog up a bit, just a bit. I always find these great things and deals wether it be a new store discovery or an online site that has great designer stuff for the best prices my little green eyes have ever seen! Or even just a cool new product. I'm always squealing, sealing my lips because I don't want anyone else to copy or know my secrets. Well, readers, my Snob by M.A.C colored lips are no longer sealed! I'm spilling my secrets and finds and all of the good stuff along the way! Look out for some juicy fashion gossip to follow!

I'm going to start with my reason to live as of late..... www.ruelala.com it's a website much like giltgroupe or looksy, claims to have designer stuff (new stuff every day/week/etc.) that is discounted at great prices and you have to be invited to buy. THIS one is WORTH it. Trust. They have new designer boutiques every day and also a "daily fix" which is one product offered daily at an extremely discounted price. But there is limited quantity and is usually sold out by the end of the day. I've seen designers at great, unbelievable prices on here such as Badgley Mischka, Marc Jacobs, Juicy couture, Versace, Louis Vuitton, and French Connection just to name a few. The deal is with shipping you pay $9.00 once, then get free shipping for 30 days. Pretty good deal, right?
For example this is one of the many things I have recently purchases from this website :

Badgley Mischka white leather bow cuff watch with rose gold and mother of pearl. How much do you think this costs? $70, yes you heard right- Seventy dollars. Amazing. I had been looking into investing in a new watch like a wrap one from shopbop.com or a designer oversized men's watch, but this is just fantastic! I would definitely stand out with this watch while still trendsetting/being stylish. And so would you! Go check out Badley Mischka's collection today on ruelala.com comment below with your email if you want me to send you an invitation to the website!

Another great find if you are into Gossip Girl like I obviously, obsessively am. I am always looking for cute Blair Waldorf worthy headbands and can't seem to find too many that would grace my head as well as a crown would. Look no further for the perfect princess preppy head band worthy of Blair Waldorf herself. I came across this Juicy Couture find this morning...

School girl colors, ribbon-like, and a brooch reading "highness". If that's not Upper East Side enough for you, I don't know what is. $35.00 at Juicy. 

Daily Finds! 

More coming soon!

xoxo

Kouture

No comments:

Post a Comment