But here are my new favorite things and trends for right now and for SUMMER 2012!!
1. LACE. I cannot get enough of it. Especially ivory lace. I want the dresses i want the shirts I want it on my bed duvet and bags and jewelry. Layer me in lace. Mostly i've been on the look out for a short white ivory lace dress with long or quarter sleeves. Preferably a low back line. If you see one, let me know!! But it's very popular on the runway.
2. Oversized Cat-Eye Sunnies. I've been dying for a pair ever since the 2nd season of Kourt and Khlo take Miami. Kourtney Kardashian sports them well, let me tell you! I feel like we share a similar face frame and my face could def use a pair! I've recently spotted a white pair of Vogue Eyewear one's on sale that I may have to snag. I also (I know it's genius!) thought of looking at the KardashianKollection at Sears to see if they had made any for their line and, WHADDOYAKNOW?! They did.
3. Leather Leggings. Another thing i've been on the hunt for and mildly obsessed with. I found a pair of faux ones from the Guess outlet nearest to me for $15, so I couldn't pass that up but i'm hoping to find a pair more long lasting. My favorite that i've seen so far can be spotted at www.shopbop.com and maybe a pair at Urban Outfitter's. Either way they would look super casual on a chill day with an oversized t-shirt or light weight sweater. Rihanna Casual, that is.
4. Peplum Dresses, another summer trend i'm into and have been into wether it's the style or not. It suits my body type, having an almost boyish figure giving me the appearance of a slight womanly silhouette. This is the new maxi dress, the new belted oversized denim button up dress! Flattering on most body types. Dress it up or down, still fab!
5. And just a cool new line of products I spotted during my last visit to the salon........drum roll please..........PINK, BEDAZZLED hair line stuff. Conditioner, shampoo, volume spray and hair spray. What more could you ask for. Well done, to the marketing team- You sold me! This stuff actually work's really well if you're into volume and teasing your hair like I am! It was sold to salons but recently stopped because it's now available at Marshall's and TJMAXX for cheaper! Go out and get some, girl!
:D
Happy summer shopping!
xoxo
KOUTURE





No comments:
Post a Comment