Spring time! Such a lovely time of year. Also a big time for interviews for summer jobs, co-ops, internships and even pageants! I'm currently in full on pageant mode getting ready for my Miss Earth coming up SOON here in June in Albuquerque, NM. This is almost the exact outfit I chose for my interview portion of it. The dress and shoes, anyway. The blazer is almost the same but the one I chose is Antonio Melani. I figured I wanted a color that pops, a power color. A color that people wont forget. I also wanted something that would bring my personality through! I'm, of course, all about fashion and ombre is so in! This is perfect and I think will be great once I get a tan (haha)! Interview is all about being yourself and being confident. I'd say this is a confident outfit that makes me feel even more so! More updates to come soon. Sorry i've been lagging. Hope you all are still reading. Have a lovely day.
xoxo
Kouture

No comments:
Post a Comment