From The ever loved Louboutins to my much admired Manolos....I am so in love. As soon as I'm making that paper in the real world, better believe I'm gonna be strutting in the most astonishing shoes. But, yes, it is true I have a great love affair with shoes. A weakness. Every time I try to leave I come crawling back in my torn up and worn out flats.
Some of my most admired are showcased beautifully in Bergdorf Goodman in NYC
(picture#1 rhinestone encrusted Gucci heels)
On my "baller on a budget" budget I strut more brands such as Betsey Johnson, Jeffery Campbell, Sam Edelman....etc.
(picture #2 my shoes traveling)
And some shoes I'm currently lusting over....
Jeremy Scott wing Adidas
(picture #4)
I can't get over these for some reason. I'm not usually one for kicks but these are too "fly" to pass up. I also like them in gold and black.
Jeffrey Campbell Kelsey platform wedge
(picture #3)
I'm so in love especially for spring/summer season! Just in time for my 21st birthday! I think they would look great with some cut offs.
Bordello TEEZE-04R
(picture #5)
I adore adore adore these in every color they come in (baby pink, black, gold) the hidden platform, rhinestones and silk bow. I'm sold, a thousand times over. Drooling. Lusting.
Coming soon to a closet near you <3
All of these I probably suggest buying on amazon except the Jeffreys. I would buy those on nastygal.com and check out the other cute apparel while you're there!
Happy shoe shopping!
I hope you fall head over heels.
Xoxo
-KylaKouture





No comments:
Post a Comment