1. Jeremy Scott winged Adidas
How awesome are these!?! You either love them or hate them from the feed back i've gotten but i'm absolutely in love. They remind me of the Greek messenger god Hermes. Heavenly. In a word.
2. MAKE UP FOREVER: Fluo Night
Or as I like to call Flou Powder (my nerd self referencing Harry Potter, as usual). You can put it discreetly over bright lipstick or a vibrant eyeliner and in normal light, you could never tell; but under black light it glows! Perfect way to stand out on a night out. Must have.
3. TEA. CUP. PIG.
I can't express how much my heart and soul ACHES to own one of these beautiful creatures. SO adorable they make YOU squeal. Ladies and gentlemen, this is how you melt a heart. They are very smart animals and easy to take care of. But i'm sure require lots of attention and love. These guys run about $3k on average. Yikes. I'll wait until i'm famous to own Babe. But one day.....one day.......
4. Bumble and Bumble: Surf Spray
I'm a lazy gal with naturally wavy hair. What are ya gonna do on any given manic monday? Shake what yo mama gave ya! No, but wear natural hair to have the tussled bed-head look. I have been looking for the stuff to make this look a little more put together; little more effort-ly effortless. This IS it. It's not like the salt water sprays you hear about to give you the beach look, folks. This here is the real deal! Shop for it at sephora.com You. Are. Welcome.
5. Urban Decay: Naked/Naked 2
The Naked pallets are a best-selling product of Urban Decay (one of my most beloved Sephora brands). With Naked 2 being one of the most highly anticipated make-up releases of all time. It is a pallet for a nude eye, for everyone! It has every day colors and even has some shades to maybe make up a smokey eye if you're on the go and your co-worker drags you to happy hour after work. Carry this with you and it will NOT let you down! Also sold at Sephora stores or at Sephora.com
6. Feather Mattress Topper
My bed has always been comfy to me because it's my bed. But whenever I go to my best friend's house and lay in her bed, I sink in. I'm trapped. I'm not going anywhere because my back and neck have touched heaven and they're never letting go! I've tried to figure out for years what she used and I did my research and what I want is a feather mattress topper. You will sink. You will not want to get out of bed. It will be come a sanctuary. BEWARE. I'm still on the hunt for a full/queen sized one so if you all hear of any, let me know!
These are a few of my future purchases and most favorite things so far in 2012. Hope you Enjoyed!
XOXO








No comments:
Post a Comment