My little brother I will (for future references) refer to on here as "Baby Gaga" is my 6 year old little queen. He will tell you wether you look good or not wether you want to hear it or not; whether you're in public or not! He's a diva, a little monster and plain and simple just Born This Way. His most favorite thing on this earth right now is the toddler popular Monster High dolls. He got a few for the holidays as presents and takes them with him EVERYWHERE ever since. Today at dinner he brought this blue skinned blue haired one along apparently named "Ghoulia Yelps" whose a zombie. I thought it would be funnier as Ghoulia Styles. Pop culture humor. But it was mentioned to me at dinner by Baby Gaga, my cousin and the waitress up front that the doll looks just like me. Minus the glasses (although I do love my Kenneth Cole men's glasses my optometrist almost refused to sell to me). I thought, how the hell do I look like a blue haired, blue skinned doll?! The eyes. That's what everyone said. So as soon as I got home I looked her up and found this from doll to aDOLLt (adult) outfit on polyvore. Cute style, Ghoulia.
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Ghoulia Yelps (Brainz!)
My little brother I will (for future references) refer to on here as "Baby Gaga" is my 6 year old little queen. He will tell you wether you look good or not wether you want to hear it or not; whether you're in public or not! He's a diva, a little monster and plain and simple just Born This Way. His most favorite thing on this earth right now is the toddler popular Monster High dolls. He got a few for the holidays as presents and takes them with him EVERYWHERE ever since. Today at dinner he brought this blue skinned blue haired one along apparently named "Ghoulia Yelps" whose a zombie. I thought it would be funnier as Ghoulia Styles. Pop culture humor. But it was mentioned to me at dinner by Baby Gaga, my cousin and the waitress up front that the doll looks just like me. Minus the glasses (although I do love my Kenneth Cole men's glasses my optometrist almost refused to sell to me). I thought, how the hell do I look like a blue haired, blue skinned doll?! The eyes. That's what everyone said. So as soon as I got home I looked her up and found this from doll to aDOLLt (adult) outfit on polyvore. Cute style, Ghoulia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So true on this one Ky.
ReplyDeleteLove you, love your page. :O)
Thanks! :) Love ya too! Thanks for reading!
ReplyDelete