Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New York Fashion

Everyone goes to NYC for three things Love, Luxury and Labels. So naturally, i'm overthetop excited about going shopping in SoHo and off Fifth! I'm also excited about a number of luxuries things to try only in nyc.

Of course while i'm there a few days in advance I want (and MUST) stop by one of my favorite things on this planet....


Lauduree. A french baked goods shop located on the Upper East Side; originating from Paris!
The best french macaroons in the WORLD. A luxury all in it's own.

A few other things I'm wanting to try this time around are NYC best pizza.....I will have to do some asking around on that one. Best chinese food in NYC. Making friends. Going to a NYC party- probably credit to my best friend who is Manhattan's newest member! And going out on the town to a trendy club or bar or something of the sort! Seeing as this is my first time i'll be in NYC and be 21. The luxurious possibilities are endless and I can't wait to get into some crazy adventures!

A few 'Must-Grabs' while in New York are....

(Pictured: Kate Spade tights)

An array of trendy tights for the upcoming fall and winter seasons. Some of my fav quirky tights are from Kate Spade, Urban Outfitters and possibly at American Apparel. 

A visit to a few of my fav NYC shoppes are in hand.....



Two of my absolute, all time fav places to grab trendy pieces. Both European based. Top shop in SoHo has quirky and trendy pieces from high end to low with some of my fav dresses from 'Dress Up TopShop'. Zara holds some of my favorite accessory pieces. Scarves from here are 'Must-Grabs', some statement jewelry and of course lace! They have the most precious and delicate lace items. 

I'm hoping to also visit one of my all time favs in NYC Bergdorf Goodman's. I love to browse through the top stories filled with show rooms of my most loved designers collections including Chanel, Versace, Fendi, etc. And the shoe show room (le sigh!)(le swoon!) has me falling head over HEELS in love. Literally. The display of Louboutins. Love. Just pure love. One of my fav departments in this store (that is actually affordable!) is 5F it features more teen/younger women styles and hip designers. Last year I scored a Marc by Marc Jacobs crossbody bag for under $100! DEAL! I'm hoping to score more designer loot this time around. 

(Pictured: Christian Louboutin's: Custom)



I can't wait to see what's to come of my NYC trip and adventures. 

October can't come soon enough. 

Happy Shopping! (if you're near nyc)

XOXO

KOUTURE








3 comments:

  1. We have to get the macaroons together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course!!! Macaroons and tea :) and OF COURSE I'm excited about going to nyc with my bestie/fellow fashion lover!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, love your blog as well! following you on bloglovin xxx
    stay in touch! xx

    ReplyDelete